1/3" Monochrome CCD Camera
WVBP140 Key Features
- High Sensitivity Minimum Scene Illumination
- Electronic Light Control (ELC)
- Advanced Intelligent Backlight Compensation (BLC)
- Line-locked Sync or Automatic Switching Multiplexe
- Selectable Auto Iris Control Signals for the Lens
Panasonic WV-BP140 series solid-state CCD black and white camera series
incorporate a 1/3 interline transfer CCD pick-up device.
Combining Panasonic’s reliable state-of-the-art technology with a supersensitive 1/3 CCD chip results in a general purpose camera, featuring a favourable cost/performance ratio.
High density 298,000-pixel 1/3 CCD enables a dramatic increase in sensitivity of 0.08 lx at F1.4. The WV-BP140 series feature backlight compensation (BLC), electronic light control (ELC) and VD2 sync capability with Panasonic system products for large system application.